Exciting trainings in and around Arkansas. Spread the word to teachers, therapists professors, and parents. Click on any link to register.
A Free Dyslexia Seminar
Featuring leading dyslexia expert, Susan Barton.
6:00 - 9:00 pm
Calvary Academy at
First Pentecostal Church
1401 Calvary Road
N. Little Rock, AR 72116
• Dyslexia’s inheritance patterns and the genetic link
• The symptoms of mild dyslexia in adults
• The classic warning signs in children
• Why most dyslexic children don’t qualify for special ed
• Research-based best practices to improve spelling, reading, and writing
• Why tutoring alone is not enough—and much more
Southern Miss is offering a new master’s level program that will give educators the tools and skills they need to teach students with dyslexia. In development for more than three years, the Master of Education in Dyslexia Therapy is a collaboration between the DuBard School, the Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences and the Department of Curriculum, Instruction and Special Education.